Yogi Chat Room – Saturdays 4pmOctober 11, 2021
Vegan Takeaway Meal OnlyOctober 11, 2021
Outdoor Yoga/Vegan Takeaway Meal
Currently available: 17th October, Sunday 4 PM | 20th October, Wednesday 6 PM
***If you’re faced with a technological hiccup, such as a “sold out” or any other error messages when booking via our website, don’t give up, simply get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org | 0210685433) and we’ll sort it out! Thank you for your patience ***
Ready to stretch and flex your body and mind? Come and join our popular yoga classes , followed by a delicious decadent takeaway dinner Here’s our schedule for the coming days until restrictions relax further:
COVID-19 Guidelines: We will be following the current COVID-19 restrictions in place:
- -Only online bookings and payment will be accepted.
- -We will be having only 10 people in the class, including the instructor, spaced 2m apart from each other.
- -We encourage you to wear a face covering when you are not exercising.
- -Once the yoga class is finished, a contactless pick-up of your delicious warm vegan meal will be available right next to the yoga class spot.
- -You can collect your meal to take home with you after the class or you can choose to sit and have it in the park with those in your bubble.
Please bring your own yoga mat.
LOCATION: Te Taou reserve: Just across the street, opposite the Loft, behind the Railway car park. Entrance from Te Taou crescent.
Look out for our chalkboard sign.
PRICE: Yoga + Vegan dinner – $20
BOOKING ESSENTIAL! Booking closes at 12 PM on the day of the class.
If you have a concession card with us, please contact us.
WEATHER DRAMA: We are hoping for good weather, but if it is raining, then we will cancel the class, and you can use the booking for a future date of your choice.
|Monday||6:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Tuesday||6:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Wednesday||6:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Sunday||5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|